Simple Technical Solutions management team are closely monitoring the situation regarding the pandemic concerning the Coronavirus and subsequent disease COVID-19.
Our focus is on protection of our employees and business continuation of support for our valued customers.
Despite operations being in relatively low populated regions, the company have been implementing virus transmission avoidance strategies since mid February in anticipation of escalation of the number of infected people in the general public.
Items implemented to minimise exposure are, but not limited to:
- Non-essential processing staff working from home.
- Working shift pattern arranged to have a 30 minute cleaning gap between end of dayshift and start of late shift.
- Production machinery sanitized before and after use by operators.
- No more than 2 persons sharing office space, greater than 2 metre separation.
- No more than 4 persons in break times using cafeteria with no table sharing allowed.
- Office staff must take breaks at their desks.
- Staff advised not to have face to face conversations, phone conversations are preferred even office to office.
- Staff advised not to stand within 2 metres of each other.
- Gloves to be worn at all times on production floor.
- Sanitizer fluid dispensers, wall mounted throughout the factory.
- Office and corridor doors kept open to prevent unnecessary touching of door handles.
- No business travel, with the exception of to and from STS facilities and freight drivers.
- No visitors allowed on the business premises until further notice.
- No courier or delivery drivers allowed in buildings, packages received outside loading docks.
STS management and employees are 100% proactive in implementing procedures to adopt a zero transmission risk policy and will endeavour to navigate this unprecendented world health crisis with maximum diligence.
I would like to personally thank our employees and customers for their continued support and I can assure our customers that STS is taking appropriate steps to ensure continuity of business for our customers during these challenging times, including regular correspondence with suppliers regarding inventory.
STS will communicate, without delay, any new information to customers in the event of policy changes that may affect time critical deliveries.
Chairman STS Holdings Ltd.